Duration of stay
Arnold’s Place has a three night minimum stay as standard. Shorter stays may be negotiated subject to availability – surcharge applies. Longer minimum stays may be applicable for extended holiday periods such as Christmas and Easter.
- Deposit: Confirm your booking by paying for your first night
- Balance: Due 2 weeks before your arrival
We reserve the right to cancel your booking, with full consultation and refund, if the property becomes unavailable in circumstances beyond our control, such as major unforeseen maintenance issues.
Method of payment
- Electronic funds transfer (preferred)
- With more than 30 days notice: deposit refunded
- With less than 30 days notice: you are liable for 70% of full tariff, which will be refunded if the property is rebooked.
Some simple house rules
- Times: Check in 3pm, check out 10am (Victorian time)
- No smoking, please
- Pets negotiable (wildlife considerations)
- No parties or large group events
- Please let us know about damage or breakages so that we can restock for the next guests. We understand that accidents happen. However, you are liable for wilful or high cost damage including that caused by children
- We accept no liability for personal property including boats and motor vehicles during your stay